- ADMIN interface to edit all your products right on browser (adding, editing, deleting, images)
- added ability to create separate category tabs so you can have different pages for different categories of products
- ability to add weight field
- ability to add colors or sizes or any other choice selections
- MUCH better upload feature
- Responsive design for mobile
Watch YouTube Video http://youtu.be/tH8Mfqd3uv0
Quite simply the EASIEST and FASTEST way to create your own online store using Paypal payments. Inventory, site settings, images are all controlled using a CSV text file. Comes with a PHP file uploader so you can update your store without FTP
This is a one of a kind unique solution for people who want to simply start selling online quickly and no fuss. Do your inventory management on Excel or Google Spreadsheet and just export as CSV file.
Site is blazing fast even with hundreds of items.
100% responsive built using Bootstrap 3 and AngularJS
No need for mySQL databases. Just simple CSV file
Works with any web hosting company such as Hostgator, Dreamhost, Godaddy, Bluehost, DigitalOcean, and all the others
Extremely fast to load and blazing easy to use for your visitors
Comes with a PHP file uploader so you can upload files right from your browser to update the CSV or images – make sure to change defualt password on the PHP file (line #12)
Comes with a Quick Start PDF to help you get started quickly. It takes about 10 minutes to have site up and running once you download the file and unzip. Of course will take longer for you to set up your inventory and write your item descriptions, etc. But getting the demo site up and running shouldnt take more than 10 minutes.
Please note that you will have to take care of sending the customer the items yourself. Such as digital files or physical goods. This web app does not manage your inventory or handle sending files to customers.
TO GET STARTED:
- Unzip files
- Edit the PHP file to change password
- Upload files to your web host
- Check out the new store on your browser
- Now edit the settings.csv and inventory.csv files on your local computer and just upload it using built-in PHP uploader